If your gutter system has many twists and turns then you are probably experiencing some issues with drainage.
Gutters needs to be functional but also need to carry an aesthetic that adds to your home’s beauty, rather than taking away and hence the wide range of gutters available for purchase and installation. For homes that have many twists and turns, there is one that is better than all the rest and that is the OGEE gutter range which comes in various sizes for the home and industrial market.
Ogee guttering is equipped with continuous aerodynamic lines, designed to reduce drainage issues on the twists and turns of your home.
OGEE gutters are beneficial in the following ways:
- Continuous, join-free design to reduce rust risk
- Available in both steel and aluminium (of which GutterScience specialises in the aluminium range that is stronger and more durable in the long term)
- Offers a large water carrying capacity
- Internal brackets achieve streamlined appearance
- Can be used on tiled or pitched metal roofs
- Can be used to match existing gutter shape on extension
- Up to 15 years manufacturer
The benefits of the OGEE profile gutter is vast but can be summed up as being more versatile, durable and aesthetically pleasing.